Stellure Hair styles :

Stone Mountain, Georgia 3 comments

I went through there 3D model set up 3 times each one takes at minimum 30 minutes at the end of the set up it starts to process after 5 minutes of waiting there is no reply ,but during the set up it does ask you to pay a $7.00 fee to process faster .The only thing is everything says its free .DON'T get the Stellure download it is just a way to get money it seems and I do not think you would get your 3 D- model from Stellure Hair Styles you would have to keep paying.

Comments

I had an account with them for many years and they were pretty good.At the beginning of this year I tried to get there but seems their site is no longer working.

I think it is just another business that went bankrupted!

Or it could be somebody bought the site and it is using to scam people!Too bad, I liked them

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a scam because it clearly would load if you paid more and more money, but when you attempt the free trial and don't speed it p with cash you are kept there for AGES. :cry :x :(

I agree, I have had the same problem.I have tried to contact them with no reply.

I paid the money to see if that improved loading the 3d problem but that did not work.

Is this site a scam to get money?:cry